- Responsible for overall daily production processes for SMT lines and MI Division.
- To assist the Production Team as to ensure efficiency, cost saving and quality output.
- To analize and improve process methodologies via effective planing and workflow by preparing and updateing Work
- Analysis on product quality, production performance and providing effective corrective and preventive actions.
- Work closely with NPI team, Project Planner and QA Personnels to ensure smooth production processes.
- Preparing product output report by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Other task as assigned from time to time by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate
Diploma/Professional Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge in PCBA processes such as SMT and MI are required.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must be able to work independently, multitasking, and able work under pressure to meet deadline.