• Ensure full compliance of regulatory, corporate policy and procedural requirements.
• Ensure target cost saving or project budget are achieved
• Act as Project SCM Lead in coordinating SCM activities with Project Team:
Issue Project SCM procedures
Coordinate with SCM Line Managers for SCM resources assigned to project
Oversea and supervise all SCM buyers assigned to the project in managing SCM activities
Coordinate with various department to compile project’s master bid package (project specific documents and contractual requirement)
Formulate, update and issue periodical Master Procurement Plan and relevant SCM reporting
• Issue and maintain Master Procurement Plan and other required SCM reporting
• Establish a historical cost database providing input/benchmarking to tenders and projects.
• Pre-award responsibilities:
Ensure all awards are strictly in accordance with P2P procedure and for the best interest of the company
Perform qualitative risk assessment for shortlisted bidder (for High Value Purchase Order)
• Post-award responsibilities:
Organise vendor kick-off meeting
Expedite and monitor vendor performance and manage the correspondences and dispute resolution (if applicable depending on project execution plan this role may be defined to be the primary responsibility of Project Control Group)
Ensure invoice payment is processed in a timely manner by coordinating with Project Control Group (if applicable, for validation), Project Team (for service verification), Invoice Processing Team and Finance.
Perform contract closeout (Close PO/SO in SAP) and compile SCM Lesson Learnt
• Bid support – perform pre-award activities to support SCM Bid Support Team in client bidding activities in soliciting and negotiating budgetary proposal or pre-bid agreement from identified potential vendors.
• Supervising SCM Team and ensure key deliverables of the team are met. Identify
realistic targets for direct report(s) and support them in achieving the said targets.
• Monitor all SCM related activities in line with Management’s expectations.
• To assist in developing team members to excel.
• To assist in career planning of team members.
• To ensure Company’s procedures and controls are adhered to at all times.
• To assist in driving for improvements in systems to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
• To uphold good working attributes and lead the way on exemplary work ethics.
• To participate in developing strategies with Management from time to time.
• To be a link between Senior. Management and SCM Team to implement company strategies from time to time
• Take initiative regarding own professional development
• Contribute to a good and positive working environment, and encourage a co-operative atmosphere.
• Evaluate own competence compared to an assigned task, and if necessary seek assistance from Senior Management.
• Be responsible for quality of own work and the division/department
• Plan, perform, and report the work in accordance with governing documents, procedures of SCM and instructions from HOD of business unit.
• Project Company image in a positive manner to SCM partners and markets.
• To ensure safety is taken into account during evaluation of vendors
Global Talent Link (GTL) was born out of the need for a World-Class Total HR Solution Provider to serve our customers with the most holistic HR services in the market. Under the umbrella of Profess Consulting Group, a leader in HR Consultations and Training since 1988, GTL is a legacy of Profess Group’s 28 year pedigree. Today we offer our clients a complete portfolio of Executive Search & Recruitment Services that includes Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Contract Management, and Consulting Services domestically and internationally!
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases