Focusing on growing new user acquisition and engagement.
From concept to delivery, your role will play a critical part in managing and working across functional teams, turning ideas into high quality products for our users. You are a self- starter, who thrives in a fast- paced environment and is passionate on building products that use data and user research to help build the best user experience that meet the overall business targets.
• Develop product enhancements and product roadmaps
• Produce detailed product requirement documents and specifications
• Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and visual mock ups
• Build effective relationships with colleagues, customers (internal and external) and management to ensure efficient execution of tasks and roadmaps
• Support the development and execution of product and business strategy interface
• Coordinate between UX designers, engineering, quality assurance, content and marketing to effectively set measurable objectives and deploy appropriate resources to achieve business goals
• Understand the market landscape, constantly kept up to date with what’s going on in the industry
• Within a defined framework, communicate effectively with Head of Product and other stakeholders in deciding and drafting the product roadmap
• A Bachelor's Degree from a Top-Tier University
• 5 - 8 years of work experience
• Strong written/ analytical skills and operational hands-on skills
• Able to translate business questions into financial analysis
• Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
• Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers.
• Motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal/communication skills and work ethic
• High levels of adaptability in working in a fluid start-up environment
• Open to working on multiple disciplines within the organization
• Resourceful, observant and has great attention to detail
• Previous experience in working with start-ups/ or coordinating large-scale projects with central teams will be an added advantage