1. Review the customer orders with sales team, purchasing team, production team, etc. to determine pricing, materials and production planning issues.
2. Work out the manpower and material resources needed.
3. Plan and manage production schedules to ensure 100% on-time delivery of customer orders.
4. To ensure all sections supplied all parts on time and ensure purchasing parts arrived before the start of production.
5. Monitor WIP and complete quantity.
6. Monitor the production plan and schedule to utilize resources effectively and efficiently to accomplish monthly production target.
7. To insure the minimum stock available in warehouse.
8. Provide timely, accurate and appropriate information on resources available at all times.
9. To coordinate with shipping team on daily shipment & support sales team to achieve monthly shipment master plan.
10. To coordinate with production team and QC, to review daily reports and to identify and address equipment malfunctions, material shortages/excesses and other factory issues.