1. Carry out production work independently according to task assigned.
2. Perform continual monitoring of product/process to ensure quality products are produced.
3. Report any quality problem to Supervisor immediately.
4. Perform house-keeping for work stations.
5. Carry out cross training arranged by Production Leader.
6. Perform any other related duties as assigned.
a) Working day from Mon - Sat (8 a.m - 5 pm)
d) Plastic industry
1. Candidate must possess SPM.
2. 1 year working experience in production field is preferred.
3. Candidates without prior production experience but willing to try are also welcome to apply.
5. Must willing to work at Pekan Nenas, with an acceptable working environment.
6. Basic Salary RM1000; one month normally can get RM1500-RM1600.
7. Have own transport.
Kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 012-5401899 for more info.
Please be notified that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.