• Manage day to day issues including daily health checks of applications and processes, working closely with end users, development staff and Infrastructure teams, to prioritize and resolve and/or mitigate outages.
• Monitor production activities/processes to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up and communication of problems to internal and external clients, technical resources, and executives.
• Implement continuous process improvement, including but not limited to, policy, procedures, and production monitoring.
• Help in identifying, coordinating, and implementing initiatives/projects and activities that create efficiencies and optimize technical processing
• Develop and maintain relationships with technical staff, end users and clients.
• Carefully evaluate alternative risks and solutions before taking action to provide timely resolution.
• Demonstrate creativity, innovation and high performance.
Must have :-
• Minimum 4 years of experience working in Banking IT industry support. Experience in AMH, SAG applications Strong team player.
Flexible and is able to manage time effectively.
• Able to work with sense of urgency under multiple deadlines and successfully organize and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
• Experience in L2 / L3 support in a Production Support group in a high availability / mission critical environment.
• Solid understanding of ITIL methodology
Essential Technical Skill :-
• 4 years of hands-on experience in IT Operations/Production support.
• 1-3 years of hands-on experience in data analysis/ SQL.
• 3-5 years experience managing UNIX/Linux environment.
• 3-5 years’ experience in UNIX shell, Perl scripting.
• Knowledge of SWIFT Messaging and Infrastructure
• Experience working with XML, MQ and Connect Direct and Control-M is a plus.
• Strong analytical & trouble shooting skills required.
• Experience in Disaster Recovery planning and test execution.
• Exhibits problem solving skills and shows flexibility in supporting evolution in process, standards, and strategy.
• Experience working in financial services industry supporting mission critical applications is a big plus.
Personal Skill :-
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision and ensuring the detail is of high priority
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels
• Strong problem solving skills while being process orientated
• Self-motivating and delivery focused individual
• Ability to understand the big picture – can step back and understand the context of problems before applying analytical skills to address the issues
• Proven ability to communicate and develop long lasting relationships with all levels of Management in a clear, concise manner