• Vast experience in L1, L2 and L3 support with excellent knowledge on support processes, methodology, KPIs / Metrics
• Experience in using any Service Management tool in handling tickets, SLA and reports
• Exposure to tools such as Jenkins, multi-language application onboarding and QA automation integration Ability to use a tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Cruise Control, Maven, Ant, Selenium, etc.
• Exposure with automation scripts for SCM tools like GIT, SVN etc.
• Exposure to deployment and configuration management tools, such as Chef, Puppet, and Ansible Strong Experience in writing custom scripts for automated deployments – Unix/Shell Scripting Experience with Angular JS
• Java/J2EE application development is preferable with good database handling skills Experience with Certificate renewals/integrations on multiple application severs like Tomcat and WebSphere