● Project planning, site execution and monitoring along with vendor/contractor management and logistics planning/monitoring
● Monitor and report progress of the launches and the required central processes to ensure time deadlines are met
● Ensuring that the product effectively satisfies the quality levels
2. Stakeholder Management
● Engage in constant communication with all the involved stakeholders to identify and solve problems, find and adopt best practices, strengthen the launch process and ensure harmonious relationships are maintained between all parties involved
● Identify, negotiate and liaise with vendors for services and materials
● Take autonomous, data-driven decisions and ensure cost reduction and quality control
3. Risk Management
● Hands-on leadership required to proactively identifying and working towards mitigating key business risks associated with launch operations
● Ability to hustle and on-the-feet thinking required for creative problem solving in new situations
● Managing, planning and allocating resources for conducting time efficient opportunity audits in their respective cities
● Advise the cost, service and time estimates of every property launch by assessment of the audit outputs
● Ensuring all support departments and vendors are aligned for the launches as per Go-live dates
Global Talent Link (GTL) was born out of the need for a World-Class Total HR Solution Provider to serve our customers with the most holistic HR services in the market. Under the umbrella of Profess Consulting Group, a leader in HR Consultations and Training since 1988, GTL is a legacy of Profess Group’s 28 year pedigree. Today we offer our clients a complete portfolio of Executive Search & Recruitment Services that includes Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Contract Management, and Consulting Services domestically and internationally!
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases