Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
• Manages resources and directs the efforts of professional and technical staff, third-party contractors and consultants to deliver projects according to plan.
• Leads, plans, executes, and finalizes projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
• Oversees the daily operational aspects of projects and project teams.
• Effectively manages project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved
• Defines project objectives and oversees quality control throughout the project life-cycle.
• Works with project stakeholders to complete project charters – outlining the project scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget, and timing.
• Develops tools and best practices for project management and execution.
• Tracks and reports on project milestones, deliverables and provide timely status reports.
• At least 3 years of professional experience as a Project Manager or equivalent position in IT Software industry.
• Demonstrated leadership managing people, budgets, projects, and processes.
• Organizes personnel into project teams and delegates project work.
• Leads, coaches, and motivates project team members on a proactive basis
• Works within a team environment on multiple projects both as a leader and team member.
• Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organization skills.
• Experience in dealing with China/Taiwan client is highly preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel within Klang Valley area.
Min & Max Experience : 3 years to 10 years
Industry : IT
Nationality (If required) : Malaysian
Languages : English and Chinese
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org