Managing the end-to-end project implementation including project planning, risk management,
quality control and implementation, vendor management, financial management, management
of resource, collaboration and etc.
Adheres to all applicable procedures, company policies and any other quality or regulatory
Assists in preparing progress reports to key stakeholders on overall project updates, mitigation
of risk / issue, timeline and other related matters.
Coordinates review process on deliverables and obtain sign off (SoW, BRD, FSD, Test Plan &
Test cases, etc).
Coordinates technical related acitivity within inter-departments and vendors.
Able to take over test manager roles during testing phase.
Technical/Functional skills :
• Proven project and test management domain competency.
• Have at least 10 years of Banking IT project and Testing experiences.
• Have completed 2 full terms of Test manager/lead role in IT projects.
• Able to work on concurrent projects activities across countries.
• Able to handle and manage stakeholders in SIT/UAT test planning,
test strategy development, Test case preparation, test resource
planning, test execution progress tracking, defects management
• Prepare test dashboard report and lead defects review meeting with
vendor, business and IT teams
• Able to work with vendor with off-site development team
• Self starter, agile in work assignment and strong problem solving skill
• Team Leadership, dynamics and a good team player.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills
and the ability to interface effectively with senior business users & IT.
• Ability to work with peers and to perform multiple tasks
simultaneously whilst working under tight deadlines.
• Strong analytical and able to make decisions, exhibit sound and
accurate judgment when tackling issues.
• Highly result oriented and can work independently.
• Good email Etiqutte and communication skills