• To drive and deliver all business and IT initiative projects within Strategy Architecture, IT Foundation (SAIF).
• Point of contact for new business demands and stakeholder management
• Perform requirement studies, cost estimation, develop and apply testing strategy, issues tracking and ensure end product meet business requirement
• End-to-end projects delivery within scope, budget and time constraints without compromise to quality of software.
• To track project issues lists, benefits realisation and lessons learnt activities to feed into on-going improvements
• Ensure risks, issues and dependencies are being recorded, monitored and proactively managed to ensure successful project delivery.
• Ensure end-to-end project delivery comply to Bank SDLC and governance processes.
- Ensure quality project deliverables within the project timelines and budget
- To ensure prompt escalation of issues and proper risks mitigations planning to eliminate road blocks during project cycle
- Talent Management
• Implement Project Management best practices & consistent use of standard methodology
• Monitoring and controlling project scope, budget and timeline
• Identify potential projects risks
• Plan for risks mitigations
• Proper progress tracking, prompt escalations and prioritizations on project activities
• Identify staff training needs, performance appraisal
• Resolve conflicts.
• Developing the competency level of the team and motivating them to meet deliverables
• Project delivered to business within scope, budget and timeline,
• Stakeholder satisfaction were met
• On time project delivery within agreed timeline, cost and budget with business stakeholders
• Proper assignment of tasks based on individual strength
• Motivate team members that will able to deliver better results
Managing diverse, multiple and sometimes conflicting interdependencies between project teams
Identify risks and roadblocks for escalation and ensuring timely delivery from the indirect report groups of stakeholders i.e. infra team
Coping with the magnitude of work end to end and coordinating all the projects in a timely manner.
To meet project timeline without compromising quality of software
Alignment of staff career movement to individual needs
- Min 10 years of experience in project management, people management and stakeholder management.
PMP (Project Management Certification) by Project Management Institution
JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
General Technical Knowledge in IBM ECM Products, Datacap and Enterprise Business Bus Solution