Job Description :
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- International Exposure
Our client is a premier global operations centre seeking a Banking Project Manager to collaborate with business leaders to handle end to end ownership of banking projects covering commercial banking,shared services or AML/FCC.The Role
You will be responsible for project initiation, effective planning, reach key milestones , being able to implement change and working through the transition period with minimal impact as well resolutions of risks, with demonstrable strong domain knowledge to work well with the business .The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
- Over 10 years of work including regional exposure with financial shared services, financial crime compliance/AML,commercial banking product experience including being involved in Transition and Migration, preferably in an international or regional bank setup.
- Ability to speak in Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) is mandatory.
- A strong demonstrable background in banking change implementation management, reporting in program/project setup, having dealt with multilevel stakeholders in a regional capacity.
- Strong comprehension of the technology infrastructure, migration methodology, six sigma/lean tools, and contractual framework and its set-up requirements.
- Very good presentation, communication, and influencing skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Performance driven and change, and is able to manage ambiguity.
How To Apply
- Employee Recognition
- MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email reference number NZ212251.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918T. License Number: JTK 2710