• To plan and execute project including managing project scope, requirements changes.
• To work with Business/Technology owners to ensure that the deliverables achieve the business result that enables value creation.
• To develop integrated project plans applying estimation models, document assumptions, refine plans & manage performance.
• To determine quality standards and oversees the execution with standard quality metrics.
• To better manage project communications including status reports to executives, stakeholders, business units and project team
• To raise and track issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolves minor project issues.
• To identify and manages project costs and budgets anticipating operational and some tactical risks
• Accountable for delivery of specific IT projects according to organization strategy and direction
• Lead the planning and implementation of IT projects with key project team members
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Develop project plans, define and schedule project activities
• Manage and track progress on deliverables, costs, schedule, risks and issues using appropriate tools
• Constantly monitor and periodically report on progress of the project, problems encountered and proposed solution to all stakeholders
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project deliverables
• Manage project financials to ensure that project is delivered within budget
• Up to 8 years’ progressive project-related experience
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Experience managing projects with moderate level of value (benefit/cost), and moderate or lower level of complexity and uncertainty
• Mandatory Skills
o Good verbal written communication & interpersonal skills
o Critical thinking and effective problem solving
o Planing, organizing and conflict management skills
• Possesses working knowledge of SDLC and Agile delivery methodologies
• Strong experience in Financial / Banking industry will be appreciated
• PMP certification or equivalent