QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
• Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Purchasing with 3 years’ experience.
• Computer literate (Excel. MsWord & Powerpoint)
• Own transport and valid driving license.
• Responsible and dedicated team player.
• Experience in ERP purchasing system is an added advantage.
• Familiar with warehouse management and stock inventory.
• Familiar with incoterm for shipping & L/C.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
• Perform Sourcing and Purchasing of Raw Materials, Packaging Materials, Services Engineering Technical Items. Stationery while negotiating with suppliers to secure the best deal.
• Monitor and communicate with local and overseas suppliers to ensure all ordered item are delivered timely and according to specified specifications.
• Convert end-users Purchase Requisition (PR) to Purchase Order (PO) timely.
• Deal with shipping agent, forwarding agent for overseas cargo Customs clearance.
• Perform cost reduction activities in-line with company objectives
• Work closely with Administration Department in ensuring timely application for all the eligible duty/tax exemption.
• Prepare stock reports on purchase of equipment subject to duty/tax exemption to Customs.
• Implement efficient inventory management strategy and materials stock controls.
• Incoming raw-materials and outgoing finished goods process handling.
• Ensure ISO 9001 and food safety system requirement are followed accordingly.
Walkin for you