- Purchasing and sourcing - negotiation, costing, shipping term and payment terms
- Control of shipping costs, i.e Clearance costs, shipping Documentation charges etc.
- Prepare purchase order, credit notes and debit notes
- Track and manage all Purchase Orders to ensure on time delivery
- Control and plan inventory for all locations / warehouse includes working with sales team to work out purchase plan of each product for the maintenance of adequate inventory to ensure uninterrupted supply to customers.
- Follow-up delivery with suppliers and arrange for collection.
- Verify incoming shipments, check on quality and quantity as per packing list and specification. Check that relevant certificates are
available, i.e. Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Irradiation, etc.
- Shipping arrangement for import and export with special attention on Dangerous Goods cargo.
- Products repacking arrangement, i.e gloves, paper, sterile product etc.
- Check on invoice to verify that no sales is below cost.