Asian Financial Service Start-Up Seeks QA Engineer (Mobile)
Our client is an Asian Start-Up focused on building innovative financial products for the retail market.The Role
This organization is looking for motivated QA Engineer (Mobile) to join the team. The ideal candidate should be able to manage the test process to ensure the application created by developers is stable, secure and fit for purpose.Key responsibilities include:
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Develop and implement the plan for testing the product for performance, functionality, scalability, and stability (Inc. stress testing)
- Run manual and automated tests across different devices and environments
- Write and execute test scripts within the mobile application
- Find bugs and issues within the App
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Excellent experience with automation toolsets such as Selenium or Appium
- Good in testing architecture design and implementation, have experience in complex system analysis and design.
- Hands-on experience with software tools such as JMeter, Jenkins, GitLab, Jira, and Confluence.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools and both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP224861. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710