We are currently assisting Adform to set up a world-class development team in Malaysia, consisting of an initial deployment of Technical Leads, Senior Software Engineer and a QA Lead.
The ideal team should comprise the right mix of the following technical disciplines:
- Two Technical Leads, one stronger in backend Node.js development and the other stronger in frontend development.
- One Senior Developer in backend Node.js development
- One QA Lead in automation testing.
As a QA Lead, you will be responsible for leading the QA process improvement initiatives for Adform Application Platform (AAP). You will define, execute the overall QA strategy, review, analyse performance test results, work closely with Product Owner and Engineers to develop quality metrics and improvement efforts.
You will be a vital part of the software development efforts in Kuala Lumpur and you will be working in a cross functional, agile team, with world-class engineers, product managers and leaders located in multiple locations and in Kuala Lumpur.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Set best practices and guidelines of various types of tests
- Lead end-to-end testing strategy
- Define test methodology, criteria and test cases required to validate critical functionality
- Prepare test plans, develop test cases and execute tests with a focus on coverage
- Focus on test automation and improve existing tests (functional and non-functional)
- Identify defects and write clear and reproducible bug reports
- Share the best QA practices with QA community in organization
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or equivalent experience preferred
- 7+ years of professional work experience in QA domain.
- 3+ years of Front-end application automated testing (Selenium WebDriver)
- 3+ years of experience in Back-end automated testing (API, Integration tests)
- Experience working in an Agile and fast-paced environment in a cross-functional Scrum team
- Unit/integration tests (preferable Mocha JS)
- Experience in performing load testing (preferable JMeter)
- Handling QA process and preparing various QA reports
- Performing requirement analysis
- Developing requirement management traceability metrics and creating test cases
- Analyzing, creating and reviewing testing cases and executing all test cases
- Documenting test plan, test logs, software test reports, and unresolved problems
- Deep understanding of how QA role fits within Agile software development process
- Experienced in using different testing techniques, approaches and types (load, performance, stress)
- Interested in manual and automated testing
- Worked with Agile software development (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience in Back-end Node.js automated testing
- Experience with version control systems (Git and GitHub Enterprise)
- Experience using containers, specifically Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with development pipelines (CI/CD)
• A highly autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
• Creative, challenging and fast-growing product
• Possibility to make the difference and fulfill ideas
• Opportunity to enjoy your work with senior engineers, architects and managers that understand the value of technology
• Flexible working environment
• Plenty of responsibility and opportunity to grow
• Education: internal trainings system, language classes, internships, conferences & external trainings
• Team buildings and Off-sites (depends on team’s creativity and ideas)