We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday, to hire QA Software Engineering Managers ($100K/yr)
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The Quality Assurance Software Engineering Manager will serve as a key member of our global executive team and will be responsible to deliver high-quality products.
This leadership position demands proficiency to conduct tech reviews, improve productivity from your testing organization and guide a global talented pool of professionals to solve business problems continuously.
As QA Engineer leader, you are expected to ensure that thorough testing activity regimens are conducted for multiple products and technologies, and manage a team that develop solutions to complex architectural problems and implement automated testing strategies.Your daily managerial activities will also include:
- Ensure the setup for test environments for automation scripts
- Leverage your expertise in test automation design and implementation
Join our community of remote professionals!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or Ph.D. preferred) is absolutely mandatory.
- 10+ years of engineering, software development and testing experience leading multiple teams across multiple products and technologies
- Proven managerial skills with at least 3 years of experience managing teams of at least 10 heads
- At least 3 years of experience working in Cloud, Agile, CI/CD, DevOps environments.
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best engineering practices
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtualization, source control, build and test automation, code quality automation technologies
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of Global 100 corporation complexity
- Proficiency in Test Automation, AWS and TDD is desired but not mandatory
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable "working virtually" with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
We have over 4,000 Crossover team members and are growing our network around the world.