• Perform analysis on finished drug product, in process materials and stability samples.
• Validation and qualification of test methods
• Responsible for calibration and use of laboratory instrumentation.
• Complete documentation associated with test results in a timely manner.
• Report and document any non-conformances to the Supervisor.
• Prepare and review area documentation (e.g. SOP’s, Reports, Protocols).
• Perform investigations (eg: OOS, Devations) and conduct CAPA investigations
• 3-5 years experience in one or more of the above disciplines within a QC GMP laboratory in a Pharma/Biotech company an advantage.
• Singaporean only