We invest in a diverse workforce as our employees come from many different backgrounds, bringing with them different experiences and perspectives. Become part of a team where community, diversity, and exceptional service are part of everyone's job. Invest in you!
We are expanding the team in Kuala Lumpur. You will be responsible for and involved in the end to end software quality assurance processes including test planning, test case development, functional testing, usability testing and regression testing covering both manual & automation testing. Participate in testing strategy and processes, bringing automation in line with existing functional aspect of the test effort.
You will be part of a development team that will drive the continual improvement of product quality. Goal: To ensure that the software testing process is implemented so that application releases meet user requirements to reduce errors and inconsistencies.
• Relevant years of working experience in Software Testing and/or Quality Assurance
• This role will require you to analyze and gather requirements apart from the usual Software Testing Life Cycle as you will need to do requirements analysis
• Experience with both manual and automation testing tools
• Experience with Applications Testing
• Experiences in test planning, writing test cases and functional testing
Nice to have:
• Experience in test management tools
• Experience in Web API or Web Services testing
• Experience in Database queries would be an advantage
• Advantage if you have working experience testing in a Scrum/Agile development environment
• It would be an advantage if you have an ISTQB/ISEB certification or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details
• Team player who contributes and collaborates actively with team and is eager to transfer and share knowledge with other team members
• A positive and solution-oriented person with ability to adapt to the rapidly changing business needs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• You may be required to travel to Sweden depending on project requirements.