Job Description :
- Perform activities in the Quality Control department carried out by the QC personnel.
- Manage and maintain the key Quality System documentation (Quality Manual, Quality System Procedures).
- Ensure to control further processing and delivery of non-conforming products until the non-conformance or unsatisfactory conditions are corrected.
- Coordinate and monitor customer complaints in the system on timely closures with the responders.
- Bachelor Degree in Science as Chemical, Chemistry, Physics or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in manufacturing environment and familiar with the requirements in implementation and Manufacturing Quality System.
- Excellent knowledge in ISO 9001 and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia both written & spoken.
- Applicants who are willing to be relocated to Kuantan, Pahang are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants kindly contact Ms. Shakti
or email your updated resume to .
Applicants are requested to register online at www.intelek.com.my
and to walk-in for an interview session at the following address:Intelek Talent Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (Penang Branch)
1-2-23, Block 1B, Elit Avenue,
Jalan Mayang Pasir 3,
11950 Bayan Baru,
Pulau Pinang.Kindly bring along your:
1. Updated Resume
2. Certificates (Original & Photocopy)
3. Photocopy IC
4. Passport photo
5. Copy of Payslips (3 Months)
6. Copy of Current Job Appointment Letter