Job Description :
- Manage both commercial and technical proposals and evaluate price variance requests from sales or customer.
- Perform detailed reports on cost/price analysis, including recommending price adjustments if needed every 3 months based on merket price and cost of goods.
- Ensure and prioritize Requests for Quotation (RFQ) from customers within the required time frame.
- Coordinate with sourcing, engineering and sales support to create accurate product pricing, and to address any discrepancy, missing information and technical issues related to drawings and builds.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in quoting of technical manufactured products.
- Excellent knowledge of geometric dimensions,tolerance standards andmust be able to interpret technical drawings.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia both written & spoken.
- Applicants who are willing to be relocated to Penang are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants kindly contact Ms. Shakti
or email your updated resume to .
Applicants are requested to register online at www.intelek.com.my
and to walk-in for an interview session at the following address:Intelek Talent Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (Penang Branch)
1-2-23, Block 1B, Elit Avenue,
Jalan Mayang Pasir 3,
11950 Bayan Baru,
Pulau Pinang.Kindly bring along your:
1. Updated Resume
2. Certificates (Original & Photocopy)
3. Photocopy IC
4. Passport photo
5. Copy of Payslips (3 Months)
6. Copy of Current Job Appointment Letter