Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
• Follow established policies, procedures and methods by doing research.
• Perform client related tasks in various systems, as required.
• Analyze information and formulate conclusions.
• Follow directions in accordance with the statement of work and service level agreement with client(s).
• Processes transactions for relevant business processes in various systems and tracking tools.
• Demonstrate knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform their responsibilities.
• Review, communicate and execute client provided guidelines in accordance with the established SLA and KPI Metrics.
• Identifies key process improvement area’s and recommends corrective action.
• Escalate in timely manner to the leads any issue or challenges that may affect the delivery of the work to be done.
• Moderate to no travel depending on project involvement
• Cyclical work shift including work hours at night
• May be required to work during Client holidays and Local holidays as needed
• Must be able to speak, read and write in any one of these languages (Mandarin OR Cantonese).
• Must be willing to work on rotation night and day shift.
• Must be flexible to work either Sunway, Selangor or Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Walkin for you