Business Technology Services (BTS) forms a critical component of the bank, enabling first class customer service by leveraging technology and efficiency. BTS provides software and system development, and information technology support services to the bank in Singapore,and regionally.
The Resource Analyst is responsible for the execution of human resource management related key performance metrics (KPIs), data analytics and reporting, dashboards and ad hoc reports that provide timely information to the leadership to drive resourcing strategy.
• Working closely with Business Manager, Delivery teams and Project Managers to calculate and present resource forecasts derived from business demand(pipeline)and resource loading(supply).
• Establish and maintain a central repository of there source and asset supply and demand metrics
• Analyse resource utilization and provide regular reports to stakeholders to aid capacity management
• Act as primary point of contact for orchestrating the logistics around on-boarding and off-boarding of resources.
• Turn data into information, and information into insight. This is integral to providing stakeholders with meaningful metrics and visualizations to assist in making informed decisions
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets (quantitative analysis)
• Champion identifying and instituting new process improvement opportunities
• Proven working experience in manpower planning functions including demand and supply management, run rates, and estimations, preferably 5+ years relevant experience
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Possess strong process orientation with an innate curiosity to drive continual improvement
• Must be resourceful, adaptable, proactive, capable to think out of the box, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude
• Able to demonstrate flexibility, research &means to investigate multiple options for problem solving
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings in a simple, understandable language to the stakeholders
• Ability to build productive and collaborative partnerships with all key stakeholders
• Ability to multitask and maintain standards while performing under pressure
• Able to work with a high degree of autonomy as well as part of a team
• Must have superlative written and verbal skills as well as strong presentation skills.
Qualifications and Skills Required
• Advanced MS Excel proficiency – VB macro development, formula manipulation, pivots & vlookup, etc.
• Experience working with PMO and resource management tools (HP PPM, etc.)
• Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (QlikSense, etc.)
• Knowledge of and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets (SAS, Excel, etc.)
• Experience in preparing executive audience presentations using MS PowerPoint.
• Strong commitment to ongoing documentation of activity and processes.