We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday, to hire SaaSOps Architects ($60K/yr)
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The SaaSOps Architect is responsible for providing seasoned and experienced support to both internal and external clients for resolving incidents and service requests. You adhere to internal processes for incident and service request resolution and change management through proper execution and documentation.
We are seeking for hands-on professionals who are comfortable reverse-engineering legacy products with manual build/deploy processes, ancient dependencies, fragile architecture, weak security and lack of scalability and performance.
You leverage your technical depth as a former engineer and architect to set high service standards for SaaSOps excellence. This position is 100% remote.Expectations
- Deep dive on all outages and perform root cause analysis to improve the uptime.
- Leveraging the change management process.
- Drive continuous product improvement.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related fields
- 5+ years experience in systems administration support of web-enabled service application environments and technologies
- 1+ year experience in SaaS Ops / Tech Ops / Infrastructure Ops / DevOps
- 1+ year experience using infrastructure monitoring tools
- Experience building and maintaining production systems on AWS using EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, Cloud Formation, etc. and familiarity interacting with the AWS APIs or strong VMWare / Azure experience
- Strong experience administering Linux (Centos, RHEL, Ubuntu) systems
- Knowledge of web application technology, including IIS, Tomcat, Apache, elasticsearch, nginx, haproxy etc
- Good network and file system skills
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Experience with application performance assessment and improvement
- Relative autonomy to pick up new skills
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable "working virtually" with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
• SHAREPOINT experience
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Databases experience: MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
• Scripting experienceBootcamp Program:
To apply for a role at Crossover, you will go through a series of online tests, usually during the online hiring event. If you pass these tests, you will be offered the opportunity to participate in our four-full-time week Bootcamp training program. This is elite training taught by our top instructors.
Here’s what our graduates have to say about Bootcamp: "I am very pleased to say that because of Crossover's unorthodox and unique way of transferring the knowledge through (Paired sessions, coaching sessions with CSMs), I have never been more confident in my technical skills and abilities for my role."
"The CTO Bootcamp was another thing that motivated me. I wanted to see how CTOs across the globe work and learn from them."
-Javed Z "I've been with the company since Aug (been part of the second Bootcamp) and since then I've learned SQL, databases, servers, tapes, other content management systems etc- and that's only been in 3 months. Usually when I'm in a new company, I learned a lot about their platform, their tools etc during the length of my time with them but never at this speed!"
It is offered as soon as you want to get started. You will be compensated for 40 hrs/ week at the hourly rate for the role you are applying to. Bootcamp training is an excellent opportunity to learn about our culture, expectations, tools, processes, and procedures. It's an intensive and demanding program, but every graduate is guaranteed a job at the end of it.
Join our community of remote professionals!