As a SaaSOps Engineer in Crossover, you will learn how to have an obsessive focus on improving the quality of your work and the quality of products through the use of First Time Acceptance Rate. You will get an opportunity to learn and work on cutting-edge monitoring tools, which allow you to operate at a scale of thousands of servers for 70+ different software companies.
The candidate will be exposed to our metrics-driven culture, which is the foundation of our success in measuring and improving every engineering process and product we deliver.
Working with the top 1% talent will help you master your technical skills and become a specialist in some of the parts of our software factory model, such as the development of automated unit test or bug fixes. Ultimately Crossover’s dynamic environment will allow the candidate to move fast, set and achieve aggressive goals.Candidate Requirements:
Join our community of remote professionals!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience maintaining SaaS applications in one of the major platforms (Azure, GPC, AWS, IBM Cloud) and cloud orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Marathon, VMware, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience with Linux operating system
- 2+ years of experience in at least one programming language: Java, C, C++, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
- Good proficiency in the English language