The SaaSOps Engineering Manager ($100K/year) will be expected to ensure the availability, uptime and cost optimization of our high-quality products. You should have an always-on mentality, a passion for metrics-driven decisions, and a desire to execute drastically differentiated technical operations processes using cutting edge technologies.
Our managers typically lead a team of 5-20 talented people, consisting of Engineers, Architects, and Chief Architects. We expect you to constantly improve the quality of team performance by coaching and mentoring. You are expected to leverage your technical depth as a former sysadmin, developer, and architect to push the team towards a high standard of technical excellence and be achieving the organization's quality bar.
Our business methodology is to set aggressive quarterly goals for our products, which are driven by our product management team or the overall IT strategy. We measure performance weekly and the SaaSOps Engineering Manager will be expected to lead their team towards achieving daily and weekly goals. At Crossover, we set high-quality bars and push for constant improvements.
Join our community of remote professionals!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in hands-on system administration, Cloud/SaaS/PaaS operations
- Proven managerial skills with at least 3 years of experience managing teams of 5-10 people
- Production experience in SaaSOps/TechOps/Infrastructure Ops/DevOps, as well as networking, performance, security
- Excellent level of English proficiency