Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
The key criteria for success in this position will be ensuring the availability, uptime, cost optimization, and overall quality of products using a radically differentiated process.
You will be the driver of cost and quality optimizations throughout the organization.
Along with good managerial skills, the Engineering Manager will need to leverage their technical depth as a former engineer and architect to set a personal standard for SaaSOps excellence.
The individual will gain unprecedented access to the top technology companies throughout the globe and will be expected to hold their own as a valuable contributor.
The SaaSOps Software Engineering Manager will be expected to ensure the availability, uptime and cost optimization of our high-quality products. You should have an always-on mentality, a passion for metrics-driven decisions, and a desire to execute a drastically differentiated technical operations processes using cutting edge technologies.
In this position, the SaaSOps Software Engineering Manager will be expected to meet tight daily SLAs and use their technical and managerial abilities to drive their teams to deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly improvements using our ultra-efficient application hosting infrastructure.At Crossover, we set high-quality bars and push for constant improvements, the SaaSOps Software Engineering Manager activities will include:
- Running deep-dives into weekly metrics and escalations
- The building, developing, engaging and coaching of a team recruited from a global talent pool
- Leading meetings to communicate team updates, process changes, and improvements
- Leveraging their broad Technical Operations Management experience to raise the level of the team performance in an atypical fast paced environment
Join our community of remote professionals!
- This is a global leadership role for a seasoned software development leader, not a first executive role for a great software development manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or Ph.D. preferred) is mandatory
- 10+ years of hands-on engineering software development (SaaSOps/TechOp/ System (Network) experience leading multiple teams across multiple products and technologies)
- 3+ years of experience of leading cloud/SaaS/tech teams of at least 10+ people
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable engineering best practices
- Commercial experience in SaaSOps/TechOps/Infrastructure Ops/DevOps, & networking, performance, security and operations
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtualization, source control, build and test automation, and code quality automation technologies
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of Global 100 corporation complexity
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, & a self-starter
- Comfortable "working virtually" with teammates and customers around the world
- Good proficiency in the English language