Roles & Responsibilities
• Accountable for the end-to-end quotation process, from configuration to preparation and the following up with respective Sales personnel. Where necessary, provide support to order submission.
• Manage new sales enquirers by responding promptly to requests and conduct follow-up’s with respective clients, inclusive but not limited to, requests from internal Dimension Data operations locally and regionally as well as some external clients.
• Act as the Point-of-Contact, responsible for managing all inbound and outbound calls from clients.
• Keeping track of all requests, inclusive but not limited to, dispute cases, open issues, delivery status, lead time…etc., to ensure each and every request is processed and completed within the timeline as per agreed SLA.
• Build and uphold a strategical working relationship with clients and respective stakeholders of clients as a measure to provide support in deal registrations.
Qualifications, Experiences and Attributes
• Diploma or Degree in Business, IT or any related field
• Min 1 - 2 years working experience in a sales environment/team
• Hands-on experience with Outlook
• Meticulous and comfortable with numbers