Working location: Malaysia
1. Responsible for daily walk-in customers reception in the sales gallery, including contact with customers, hotel reception, project guide, on-site sales, contract signing, mortgage assistance and after-sales service. To ensure the completion of performance indicators.
2. Responsible for the development of the local market, assist the team leader to complete the phased expansion and summary plan, ensure the regular sector event and a certain number of visitors, and complete the local market sales target.
3. Participate in the sharing of sales skill experience, and the training organized by the company, complete the assessment of the sales affairs section, and other daily public affairs assigned by the superior.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
2. With more than 3 years of experience in real estate sales, excellent performance, more than 1 year of sales case management experience, and rich customer resources or other high-end durable consumer goods, commodities, financial and insurance sales experience (real estate company or project local influence, overall performance, personal performance, other industries mainly depends on whether there are high-end customer resources).
3. Positive and optimistic, with strong resistance to stress, able to think with positive thinking, courage to take responsibility, and unyielding spirit.
4. Good health, good facial features, clean and tidy, well-dressed, self-confident, good affinity, no obvious body odor, no tattoos and scars in the area of head, neck and arms.
5. Familiar with real estate development and sales processes, customer analysis and negotiation, real estate market, building related knowledge.
6. Required language(s): Fluent in Chinese and English.
Strong English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, fluent communication in both Chinese and English are preferred.
7. Applicants must be willing to work in Gelang Patah, Johor.