Your focus is to be in charge of the Sales & Services Coordination. Your duties will include assisting the sales person and provide the link between local sales, worldwide sales Team, Head of Commercial Management with French Supporting Departments.
In addition to the operational local sales reporting, you will be functionally report to the Head of the Members Services Manager based in France.
• Supply & qualification of prospect/customers' data base
• Creation & follow up of customers' file
• Regular communication with the member and/or his/her assistant, under the direct control of the sales person
• Information qualification: coordination of customers' requests and/or delegation to the appropriate internal services - follow up and control of: Purchases, Sales, Deliveries, Logistic issues, Accounting, Marketing & Events
• Follow up of invoicing, payments, chasing up outstanding balances on a regular basis
• Events: following up invitations sent out, managing the RSVP locally and monitoring the final attendance list
• Participation in local wine tasting events: Welcome Members on site
• Close contact & delivery follow up with our local forwarding agent
• Launch and coordinate "group" activities for the Members
• Assistance to the sales person in the prospecting stage: sales correspondence, sales and wine offers
• Sales support with day-to-day customer follow up: working closely to define the sales targets & to monitor regularly the business objectives and account evolution
• Follow up and analysis of customers' reports, File preparation for customer meetings, monthly report issue
• You have at least 5 years of working experience in the related field, possibly in a luxury area/services, in an international environment.
• Highly motivated and ready to work in a challenging environment, you will get part of an entrepreneurial project. Implication and results are the keys of your success within the group.
• Very good understanding of high-end customers account management
• Experience in an international environment is mandatory
• Customer & high level services oriented
• Good communication skills & team spirit
• Personal interest in fine wine
The incumbent is expected to join the company, as soon as possible.