Job Responsibilities :::
1. Achieve defined monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets through field visits.
2. Identify, evaluate and prioritise new business opportunities, using a variety of cold-calling, networking and other prospecting methods.
3. Compile and generate data and reports of sales progress.
4. Effectively respond to customer’s queries and provide after sales support.
5. Customer Database preparation & profiling.
6. Prepare and submit quality monthly sales report to Assistant Sales Manager.
7. Build good rapport with customers.
8. Promote Product through pre-identified exhibitions and events.
Experience Required :::
1. Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales Department in direct selling companies, with B2B or B2C sales. Ex – Consumer Products, Pharma, Event companies, Publishing etc.
2. Proficient in MS office.
3. Key account management & selling skills.
4. Good written & verbal communication.
5. Experience in sale of printed books and e-books will be an added advantage.
6. Experience in selling products/ services to big corporates and legal firms will be an added advantage.
Personality Traits :::
• Aggressive, self-driven, hardworking and with a strong sense of urgency.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and customer management skills.
• Strong communication skills and can speak fluent English.
• Willing to travel frequently to other states for exhibitions/ events and sales field trips.
• Result oriented.