DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Sell company products by establishing contact and developing relationship with prospective customers.
2. Expands business with existing customers by promoting new products or through a sales strategy.
3. Maintains good rapport with customers by providing support, high level of service, market and product information, regulatory guidance, and market trend.
4. Working closely with marketing team to promote products and services.
5. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending training courses, seminars, conferences, workshops and reading periodicals.
6. To meet individual and team KPI set by the company.
7. Maintain accuracy information of documents such as CRF and Forecast Quantity.
8. Maintain the filing of agreements and contracts signed with customers.
9. Responsible for customer enquiries pertaining to quotation, products, samples, registration, shipments, artworks, visitation and payments.
10. Handling customer visits, meeting and transportation/hotel room booking arrangement.
11. Responsible for sending new pricing to customers and update CRF.
12. Suggest price review based on feedback from customers.
13. Responsible for accuracy of Purchase Order processing.
14. Monitoring payment of customers.
15. Follow up payment with customer when necessary.
16. Provides training, coaching and motivating Customer Assistant.
17. Responsible for middle and year end performance appraisal for Customer Assistant.
18. Involves internal and external audits.
19. Involves preparation of exhibition and attends exhibition both local and overseas.
20. Organises PC0 meeting, kick off meeting and participate into UAT testing with other departments involved for new customers and new requirements.
21. Responsible for accuracy of initial production of new items via sighting the production process.
22. Assists Sales Manager in the yearly sales budget planning by providing customer’s sales forecast.
23. To perform customer survey.
24. Any tasks assigned by Manager.