SALES EXECUTIVES (4 vacancies – School, Higher Education, International & Private School, English Language Teaching)
Exp: 1-2 yrs
Be part of the Oxford University Press. Join us in our mission to enrich lives through education!
The role involves servicing and managing assigned customer accounts and institutions portfolio by applying OUP consultative selling skills to call on academician, faculty members and relevant departments to secure adoptions of our education products. The incumbent are expected to meet individual and division financial targets in the areas of sales, operating contribution and collection. Other responsibilities include peer-to-peer coaching/mentoring and support key accounts sales initiatives.
• Graduate with at least a Bachelor Degree/Diploma qualification.
• Proficient in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Good communication, influencing and relationship building skills.
• Enjoy working independently as well as delivering results collaboratively as a team.
• Preferably with experience in sales, good in generating leads and closing sales.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel outstation.
• In-house training through "Oxford Sales Academy"
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases