Join an exciting, fast-paced startup, with the resources, network and financial backing of a Fortune 100 company.
This individual will be responsible for selling Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and related supply chain software for a newly established, Honeywell controlled JV. As one of the early employees of the new joint venture, this individual will be critical to the success of the business and must have a passion for growth, customer acquisition and closing the deal. The individual will need to be a deal closer – someone who gets things across the finish line. The Individual will need to operate independently, with minimal direction, and have the ability to effectively present directly to business owners/executives, logistics directors, distribution center/warehouse managers, and IT executives. Skills required will include strong sales and business develop skills, the ability to sell strategically and proactively (not just respond to RFQs), the ability to network and establish new relationships, to explore new opportunities by "connecting the dots" with creative business acumen and the development of business cases to help convince customers of the Return of Investments (ROI) of Honeywell JV’s solutions.
Increase the overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer relationships, leading to acquiring 3-5 new customers each year in your designated territory.You Must Have
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10 years of sales experience in software application industry; WMS (desired) or ERP in relevant industries
- Strong capability in consultative selling - identifying opportunities, negotiating & closing and articulating & delivering value proposition
- Supply Chain industry experience such as logistic, warehouse, distribution centre, retail, preferably from warehouse management/distribution
- Experience in Sales management process; general methodology in managing sales, reviewing sales progress, understanding account’s situation, analyzing and providing solutions to complex situations
- Proven leadership experience in leading and managing sales team
- Proficiency of local language, effective English language skills and ability to communicate in Mandarin is an added advantage as the JV partner is based in China.
- Significant experience in business development or sales for supply chain software solutions
- Proven track record of new customer acquisition and high growth
- Ability to sell strategically including communicating ROI to customers
- Proactive, self-starter personality with results-oriented attitude
- Strong network of operations and supply chain executives at major companies in retail, e-commerce, pharmaceutical and 3PL industries
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence at varying levels across an organization
- Strong self-learning skills with high level curiosity