Job Responsibilities :::
1. Lead a team of sales executives, support & motivate them to achieve their individual sales targets and personally achieve defined monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
2. Identify, evaluate and prioritise new business opportunities, using a variety of cold-calling, networking and other prospecting methods.
3. Use network to generate new revenue streams
4. Effectively respond to customer’s queries and provide after sales support
5. Customer Database preparation & profiling
6. Prepare and submit quality monthly sales reports to GM - Sales
7. Customer Relationship Management & build good rapport with clients
8. Promote products through pre-identified exhibitions and events
Experience required :::
1. Minimum 5 years of B2B or B2C experience in Sales Department in direct selling companies like Publishing, Pharma, Consumer Products , Event Companies etc.
2. Previous experience in Publishing products / software product / solution sale within Kuala-Lumpur would be preferred.
3. Proficient in MS office.
4. Key account management & selling skills.
5. Good written & verbal communication.
6. Experience in sale of printed books and e-books will be an added advantage.
7. Experience in selling products/ services to big corporates and legal firms will be an added advantage.
Personality Traits :::
• Result oriented & self-driven.
• Aggressive, hardworking and with a strong sense of urgency.
• Team leader, with the ability to motivate & lead a team of sales executives.
• Strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills and customer management skills.
• Good communication skills and can speak fluent English.
• Willing to travel frequently to other states for exhibitions / events and sales field trips.