• Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and client requirements.
• Communicate with Product Owner, Scrum Master to design cohesive strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
• Follow Scrum/Agile principles and attend all scrum events like Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning etc.
• Collaborate with other members of the Scrum team to ensure timely delivery of requirements.
• Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives
• Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
Candidate Profile Requirements:
• Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX Class, APIs, APEX Triggers
• Strong practical deployment knowledge of Visual Force, Sales Force configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services.
• Solid knowledge of SOQL. Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong practical deployment knowledge of Visual Force, Sales Force configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API.
• Knowledge in Lighting Development is a plus.
• Experience in integration like REST, SOAP API’s, Bulk API and Command Line Data Loader is preferred
• Good communications skills, attitude and ability to interact comfortably with both business users and technical team are mandatory
• Salesforce Certification Required
• Ability to solve complex issues such as integration, triggers etc.