• Participate in custom enterprise application development and maintenance for large corporations both within Asia and worldwide.
• Participate in the software development life-cycle.
• Perform system analysis, design, testing and documentation whenever necessary.
• Perform unit testing and system integration.
• Maintain and support project post-implementation activities.
• Ensure timely delivery of assigned work.
• Any other tasks assigned by the Management as and when required
Work Experience Requirements:
• A minimum of 3 years solid experience, relevant to the following skill sets:
o A good knowledge of SAP ABAP Development
o Gathering and analyzing requirements
o System analysis and/or specification development experience
o Object oriented experience
o Experience in SAP Policy Module is added advantage
• Insurance knowledge is a plus.
• Opportunity to travel to Asia Pacific country.
• Good Command of English communication skills - both written and spoken.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• Ability to work together with other developers in a team environment.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to see a task through from assignment to completion with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines. Education Requirements :
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.