• Candidate must possess at least a Second Upper Class in Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication / Electrical / Electronic) or Accounting & Finance major.
• Fresh graduates with Accounting & Finance / Logistics major will have added advantage and will be consider for Functional path
• For those that has strong passion and interest in development/programming work will be consider for Technical path.
• Knowledge in Java & Web Development technologies will be an advantage.
• Creative problem solving & analytical skills.
• Excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Eagerness to contribute in a team oriented environment.
• Candidates must be willing to travel within Malaysia and/or overseas for projects when required
• Nationality: Malaysian
Walkin for you