Core Purpose of Job:
To facilitate the SAP FI/MM Module to Medical Center business community by ensuring the full system functionality support to the business process in providing dissent solutions, reliable support, enhancing the system, effectively utilize and obtaining the maximum system benefits, and provide and maintain a high Service Level based on agreed SLA as required by the IT Group to it’s business process owners.Responsibilities / Activities:
1. Working with all levels of the business to understand and anticipate SLMC systems, considering the cross functional needs.
2. Resolution of day-to-day SAP Support requests originating from business.
3. Identifying new and improved business processes and solutions to simplify and gain
maximum benefit to the organisation. Where possible, design and implement the new solution or process improvements, including:
a. Assist in the project management activities, at a minimum can plan his task from conceptualization/analysis, design (blueprint), development (if abap) or configure.
b. Facilitate process design workshops.
c. Define as-is processes and design to-be processes, including identification off all integration points and enhancements.
d. Configure the SAP system relating to the assigned module, including the required documentation.
e. Perform unit testing.
f. Facilitate integration testing and user acceptance testing.
g. Ensuring that all enhancements which are beneficial to the organisation are documented, carried out and well tested.
j. Facilitate cut-over planning workshops.
k. On-site support at go-live
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
• For FI only, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Accounting or equivalent. If not accounting, must know basic accounting principles
• Must have formal Academy training in SAP
• Experienced in handling SAP support and development of an integrated system implemented across different Business functions
• Experience in implementation of SAP Module at least 2 cycles.
• At least 5 years of experience in SAP. Ideally 5 – 14 years of SAP experience.