SAP FICO / BPC
Provide customer focus by ensuring that SAP Applications Management services are delivered to meet customer business needs and expectations.
• Seek opportunities, develop and maintain knowledge of business processes, and SAP functionality and configuration. Receptive to performance and developmental feedback.
• Evaluate application change requests for fixes and enhancements. Coordinate development of approved SAP enhancement requests and application fixes with the SAP Technical Analyst team. Ensure the integrity of the regional application system and new business practices, processes and enhancements are understood by the SAP Applications Management team.
• Assist and support SAP Applications Management Team Lead in planning, coordinating, and ensuring timely and quality delivery of enhancements.
• Review project deliverables and ensure that the project develops sufficient documentation to sustain future support, maintenance and enhancements.
• Support the Transition Manager in ensuring that all functional and technical knowledge is captured. Identify and manage gaps in the Regional design.
• Deliver application support, enhancement and developments within agreed SLA and budget.
SAP SENIOR HR CONSULTANT
· Provide system and process consultancy in Human resources process area to Process owners and HR stakeholders
· Analyze, design and provide good and sustainable system solution in HR areas. Analyze user requirements and transform into IT solutions according to best practises
· Involvement in improvement and/or roll out projects in line with business strategy
· Support and resolve incidents/issues related HR systems and processes e.g. Compensation, benefits, recruitment, absence, performance, payroll, personnel data, time management, organization management, claims etc.
· Handle Incident tickets and Change Requests within agreed defined SLA and KPI
· Prepare technical, functional documentation, test cases & scenarios, end-user documentation and manuals.
· Provide training to users to ensure the system and process design is executed correctly according to the design
· Collaborate with Project manager/Team Lead in delivering projects and change requests in quality, time and within budget
· Timely report progress to Function/Team Lead.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of SAP configuration experience
• Candidate must have completed minimum 3+ full cycles implementation or support roles
• Good business knowledge and process design skills
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear solutions
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Good interpersonal skills, good team player and able to work independently
If you have what it takes to be The Person we are looking for, please
submit your comprehensive resume, current and expected salary, and availability period.
The Recruitment Manager