• Candidates must possess at a least Bachelor Degree in any related discipline.
• With minimum of 5 years SAP working experience in SAP HR Module and at least 3 full-cycle in SAP HR Implementation projects.
• Must be knowledgeable in SAP HR on-premise modules: Personnel Administration, Organization Management, Payroll Malaysia (and other countries) and Time Management (with positive time recording).
• Knowledge in other SAP on-premise HR modules and SAP SuccessFactors cloud solution will be added advantage.
• Candidate with Team Lead experience has added advantage
• Have strong interest in how business processes work and like people interaction.
• Well versed in industry and business process knowledge.
• Ability to generate sound solutions to meet customer’s requirements.
• Creative problem solving & analytical skills.
• Eagerness to contribute in a team oriented environment.
• Able to travel outstation or overseas when required.
Walkin for you