• Review information, incidents, problems and analysis collected and escalated by the SAP Help Desk team. Perform additional analysis of incidents and problems. Resolve the incidents and problems.
• Provide customer focus by ensuring that SAP MM Applications Management services are delivered to meet customer business needs and expectations.
• Seek opportunities, develop and maintain knowledge of business processes, and SAP MM (Logistic) functionality and configuration. Receptive to performance and developmental feedback.
• Evaluate application change requests for fixes and enhancements. Coordinate development of approved SAP MM enhancement requests and application fixes with the SAP Technical Analyst team. Ensure the integrity of the regional application system and new business practices, processes and enhancements are understood by the SAP Applications Management team.
• Assist and support SAP Applications Management Team Lead in planning, coordinating, and ensuring timely and quality delivery of enhancements.
• Review project deliverables and ensure that the project develops sufficient documentation to sustain future support, maintenance and enhancements.
• Support the Transition Manager in ensuring that all functional and technical knowledge is captured. Identify and manage gaps in the Regional design.
• Deliver application support, enhancement and developments within agreed SLA and budget.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience in SAP MM Modules.
• Good knowledge in SAP MM modules.
• Able to provide solutions for business requirements
• Experience in preparation of Functional specifications.
• Good understanding of business processes.
• Must be able to communicate fluently in English. Ability to understand/speak Mandarin and/or Bahasa is an advantage
Walkin for you