• expert on serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team
• Train, Guide and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
• Train, Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most out of self-organization
• Train, Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
• First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM )
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a Scrum Team
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
• The ability to distinguish between what "is Scrum" what is "not Scrum"
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
•multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team s, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc)