Job Description :
Our client is a Fortune 500 MNC with the leading brand share across over 80 countries.
They have set up their shared services operations in Malaysia for almost a decade and are undergoing a huge finance transformation to take their shared services to the next level.
As a result, they are now looking for a highly motivated Senior AP/PTP Analyst (Mandarin Speaker)
to join their highly capable team in implementing multiple continuous improvement projects.Job Description:
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- Key member of the Accounts Payable team, which processes invoices, payments & responds to AP inquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Resolves processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and transactions
- Records needed information into the general ledger
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Participate in discussion by suggesting process improvements to be carried out across the Accounts Payable team.
What's on Offer
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Mandarin, additional language knowledge on Korean/Japanese would be good, at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 3 years in Accounts Payable (Invoice Processing/Payment Processing/Travel & Expenses) within a shared services organization.
- Mandatory system skills in SAP or Oracle
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Outstanding Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply
How To Apply
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM4,000 - RM6,000 per month with attractive benefits.
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710