Gather and document business requirements to ensure that the IT Development Team builds a system in accordance to the Business’ expectations. Manage the UAT Phase as and when needed and ensure that all bugs are resolved in a timely manner and that there is no major impact to the release date. This role will predominantly assist Asia Pacific ACE business units and departments to achieve their strategic objectives, by providing them with Information Application Technology services and hence help to build company business plans and profits.
Major duties and responsibilities
1. Liaise with the business and build a good rapport.
2. Manage business relationships
3. Gather and document project requirements from the Business.
4. Understand ACE business workflows and processes.
5. Understand ACE data workflows.
6. Manage the Business’ expectations.
7. Liaise with the IT Development Team to ensure the Business’ requirements are met.
8. Ensure the IT Development Team has all the information required to complete the Development Phase.
9. Manage the UAT Phase whenever needed.
10. Communicate status of projects to management and stakeholders.
11. Any other duties as assigned
1. Good written and verbal communication skills.
2. Good organization skills.
3. Good negotiations skills.
4. Good time management skills.
5. Ability to multi-task.
6. Must be self motivated and a team player.
7. Change Management; exceptional ability to work with business people at all levels and expect excellent written and oral communication skills.
8. Adaptability; the capacity to adopt a flexible work style in response to changing circumstances. It includes willingness to readily adjust to new demands, requirements, or directions, and the ability to shift priorities when necessary.
9. Problem Solving; the ability to think logically and understand situations or problems by organizing or synthesizing information in a systematic way. It includes proactively anticipating and identifying problems before they emerge, looking beyond symptoms to identify root causes, and developing alternative solutions.
10. Ownership; ownership is reflected in taking personal accountability and responsibility for getting things done. It includes a willingness to go beyond what is required in a given situation, overcome obstacles or barriers to success, and perseverance.
11. Insurance and financial sector knowledge.
1. Computer Science Degree or similar.
2. Minimum 3 years proven experience in all aspects of business analysis, requirements gathering and definition plus solution design.
3. Good understanding of the SDLC.
4. Ability to quickly grasp complex business and system processes.
5. Experienced in all facets of SQL from data extraction through to reporting.
6. Sound knowledge of the principles that governs process and data analysis.
7. Adept at business process re-engineering with a proven background in related process evaluations.
8. Proven skills across the Microsoft Office suite especially Excel and Access.
9. Tertiary qualifications in either Business or Technology.
Tertiary qualifications in either Business or Technology.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases