• Grow Digital Marketing presence
o Create and maintain product microsites
o Build and maintain content marketing initiatives
• Build and validate product case studies
• Prepare and conduct product sales presentations
• Conduct sales strategy trainings
• Run Promotional activities (events, expos and exhibitions)
• Provide support to the Global Business team with strategic client closures
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Marketing/Science/IT or equivalent.
• 4 years working experience the product marketing and sales.
• As part of the 4 years above, the candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
• The candidate should preferably have industry experience in the VAS services, retail, online services and E-commerce
• Experience with online marketing tools to manage and track marketing campaigns
• Able to create sales proposals
• Must be presentable and confident.
• Strong English writing and oral communication skills.