• Manage the delivery of major strategic projects, developing bespoke client solutions through commercial leadership
• Proactively develop and manage client relationships, conduct detailed business needs analysis and demonstrating expert industry knowledge
• Conduct primary/secondary tailored market research within the sector, using detailed research methodologies
• Author strategic market reports based upon focused industry research, whilst interpreting/analyzing key data and presenting accurate results at a senior level
• Advanced level of market, strategic & competitor analysis
• Able to plan for quantitative & qualitative research, create effective & project-relevant questionnaire/ discussion guide for focus group discussions and expert interviews.
• Conduct primary/secondary tailored market research within the sector, using Frost & Sullivan research methodologies
The successful candidate will be an extremely professional and committed consultant/research individual with a good understanding of market research and/or consulting methodologies. A pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice is essential, with a proven ability to deliver accurate results.
• At least 5-6 years of experience with a strong understanding of market research/consulting methodologies
• Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent, and a Business postgraduate qualification (MBA)
• Articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• A proven project management skill is ideal but not a must.
• Strong understanding of market research/consulting methodologies, ideally within the Industrial sectors
• Knowledge and at least 3-4 year experience within the Industrial Automation and Process Control space or equivalent industrial companies
• Articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Proven project management skill is ideal but not a must.
• Ability to develop strong business relationships, create proposals, negotiate and close business