As the Senior DB2 Database Administrator, You Will:
• 6+ years’ experience as DB2 Database Administrator supporting large systems on mainframe and open systems
• 5+ years’ experience installing and patching DB2databases
• Banking industry experience preferred
• Maintain skills in DB2 applications process design and configuration; DB2 application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; DB2 application technical architecture.
• Design, implement and deploy DB2 solutions to achieve defined business goals.
• Adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Grow and lead the maturity of the DB2 DBA team working as subject matter expert training other DB2 DBA’s on and off shore to fully support DB2 environment.
• Work on database improvements and strategy to upgrade all DB2 databases to supported release. Participate in the future of the DB2 architecture and help develop and maintain DB2 database roadmap. Providing roadmap to help sunset DB2 as we migrate to more strategic database platform such as Oracle or MS SQL Server.
• Deliver timely and innovative solutions for Bank’s DB2 database environments.
• Foster strong business partner relationships by communicating in easy to understand retail business terms and backup communication with actions that result in high sense of urgency and extraordinary business confidence.
• Deliver high quality results on DB2 database platform, as well as, document results, and train other team members on how to support DB2 on mainframe in Open Systems.
• Drive performance through the following metrics:
o Focus on service desk ticket reduction, and reduced time to close open tickets/issues.
o Deliver projects on time.
o Deliver projects that consistently make user expected SLAs.
o Deliver projects with thorough documentation and run books (easy identification of business impact of system failures).
o Provide 24X7 on-call production support for DB2 platform.
o Maintain backup and recovery process, including Disaster Recovery.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases