Digital Telecommunications Conglomerate Seeks Senior Software Engineers (Java)
Our client is an Asian Digital Telecommunications Conglomerate leader with one of the largest wireless carriers.The Role
This organization is looking for motivated Senior Software Engineers (Java) to join the team. The candidates should have a strong proficiency in Java, Hibernate, Spring Framework along with a strong understanding of design patterns (Singleton) and programming concepts (OOP).Key responsibilities include:
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Responsible for the continuous integration and development of backend systems mainly using Java
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the backend systems
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Provide coaching and training to more junior team members based in KL
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Advanced Java development knowledge in Core and Web Java, Spring Framework, Jersey, JPA, JUnit, Tomcat, Eclipse
- Strong knowledge of web-service related technologies such as XML, Ajax, JSON, RESTFul web-services
- Strong application database knowledge in RDBMS, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience in continuous integration/delivery build environment using SVN/GIT, Jenkins, Ant/Maven, Coverage and Static/Dynamic Analysis tools.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP224683. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710